Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dislike Post #2

After sweating all the booze out of my system via my 7 am run in the park, I went to Whole Foods to do a bit of grocery shopping. 
And much to my dismay, one of my biggest pet peeves occurred while waiting to order my Jamba Juice...
having someone stand too close behind me in line. 
I HATE this. 
To the point where sometimes I feel like asking, "will standing unnecessarily close to me REALLY make the line move all that much quicker?"
Because as far as I have been informed, 
IT DOESN'T.
It just makes me crazy. 
And its an even better experience when the person who does this to me is a Manhattan Mom.*
Why are you in such a rush? 
You don't have kids to pick up.
You don't have a job to go to.
Unless your rush is your mission to find out if your husband is cheating on you with his secretary. 
THEN, I will understand.

Bahhhhh.



*Note: I actually LOVE Manhattan Moms and the mythical, magical creatures that they are. Really, I do.

No comments: