Sunday, February 22, 2009

Louis Vuitton

shoot me in the foot for saying it, but I'm not much of a Louis Vuitton fan.
I almost think of it as the "big name label" for people who know nothing about fashion.
(I also think it is quite unfair that Marc Jacobs is the head of the brand as well as having his own - domination of both the french and american markets? hello? can we say fashion monopoly? (but did you also hear the nasty rumor that the Marc brand is going bankrupt? whatttt???))
however, I have been caught debating with myself about "if I ever were to own Vuitton, what would be the bag?" *
and I think I finally decided on...


although, I would be accepting of the damier canvas speedy 30 if it were given to me.

and, in terms of luggage, I don't think I could ever say no to the monogram keepall 60 with the shoulder strap...
*obviously, I give a nod to the seasonal bags when a good bunch comes out.

No comments: