Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dislike Post #1

I just finished watching this with my brother and I am not okay with it AT ALL...
I never saw it in theaters and now I know why everyone who did, was cursing its name and telling me to stay away from it. 
For those of you who haven't seen it, I'll give you the snub of it:
Its about "growing up"/leaving your 20s, emotions/emotional breakdowns and ultimately... forgiveness. 
Right now, I can't even forgive myself for not turning it off after 30 minutes because I knew where it was going, let alone forgive myself for renting the damn thing. 
The only reason I kept watching was because Casey Affleck makes for some amazing eye candy.
It leaves you with that heavy feeling in your throat, as if you are about to cry, but you don't because secretly...your blood is boiling.

All I can say is: if you still really want to see it, just make sure you are mentally prepared. 

No comments: